Residence Inn Breckenridge, Breckenridge, CO
Who this job will appeal to
A fun energetic team player looking for an opportunity to learn and grow!
What you will be doing
In this role, you will bring designated culinary dishes to life by carefully and safely preparing food according to direction and as ordered by the server. You will help to maintain a safe a welcoming kitchen environment through performing general cleaning and maintenance of food and beverage prep areas. Ensure food safety by dating and rotating food containers, safely storing perishables, and maintaining a sanitary work environment. Check pars for shift use, ensuring that correct amounts are pulled for prep and noting items that need replenishment.
Requirements include basic reading, writing and math skills with some kitchen experience preferred. You may be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays. This job requires ability to perform the following:regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently standing up and moving about the work area, frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility, frequently bending, stooping and kneeling, frequently working in areas of high temperatures around heavy equipment.
Education & Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
One to three months related experience and/or training.
Our Associates Love
- Amazing opportunities for career advancement across HVMG
- Flexible full-time and part-time schedules
- Up to 40% earned wages paid BEFORE payday with PayActive
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Full Healthcare Benefits (including medical, dental, and vision coverage)
- 401k Retirement Plan with a guaranteed 4% match and no vesting
- Hotel and Food and Beverage Discounts and Perks