Guest Services Agent
Candlewood Suites Rogers/Bentonville, Rogers, AR
Accommodates guests of hotel by providing Excellent Service and care on a daily basis. Position requires that the individual work a combination of 7a.m-3p.m. shifts and 3p.m.-11p.m. shifts throughout the week. Full-time applicants preferred, but will consider part-time applicants.
What you will be doing
- Positive attitude and focus on providing Excellent Guest Experience at all times.
- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Issues room key.
- Date stamps, sorts, and racks incoming mail and messages.
- Transmits and receives telephone messages.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Keeps records of room availability and guests' accounts.
- Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for guests.
- Makes and confirms reservations.
- Posts charges such as room and food.
- Deposits guests' valuables in hotel safe or safe deposit box.
- Uses suggestive selling skills and company sales programs to maximize revenue and occupancy levels.
- Complies with all necessary reporting procedures in documenting customer requests.
- Handles accounting of money, receipts, guest accounts and credit through operation of the FD computer system and completion of reports required to ensure company funds are secure.
- Proper uniform and name tag worn at all times.