Front Desk Agent Part-Time
Residence Inn Breckenridge, Breckenridge, CO
Who this job will appeal to
A team player with a great with a smile and who absolutely LOVES people!
What you will be doing
You will help to create a an Excellent and memorable stay for our guests by; Welcoming and serving each guest with exceptional service either in person or by phone and ensuring that guests are checked in and out in a friendly and timely manner.
Requirements include basic reading, writing and math skills. May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays. This job requires ability to perform the following:regularly required to talk , hear and interact with guests. Frequently is required to use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. Occasionally required to walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and stand for long periods of time.
Education & Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
One to three months in related experience and/or training.
Our Associates Love
- Amazing opportunities for career advancement across HVMG
- Flexible full-time and part-time schedules
- Up to 40% earned wages paid BEFORE payday with PayActive
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Full Healthcare Benefits (including medical, dental, and vision coverage)
- 401k Retirement Plan with a guaranteed 4% match and no vesting
- Hotel and Food and Beverage Discounts and Perks