Greensboro-High Point Marriott Airport, Greensboro, NC
Who this job will appeal to
Someone who is curious to know how things work and LOVES to keep them working!
Our Associates Love
- Amazing opportunities for career advancement across HVMG
- Flexible full-time and part-time schedules
- Up to 40% of earned wages paid BEFORE payday with PayActive
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Full Healthcare Benefits (including medical, dental, and vision coverage)
- 401k Retirement Plan with a guaranteed 4% match and no vesting
- Hotel and Food and Beverage Discounts and Perks
What you will be doing
In this role, you will help maintain the interior and exterior of the hotel including but not limited to; guest rooms, public restrooms, fixtures, vending areas, storage areas and other designated items as needed. Responding to guests' maintenance requests courteously, promptly, and resolving matters to the guest’s satisfaction.
Requirements include basic reading, writing and math skills with some laundry experience preferred. You may be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays. This job requires the ability to perform the following: regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently standing up and moving about the work area, frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility, frequently bending, stooping and kneeling, frequently working in areas of high temperatures around heavy equipment.
Education & Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Three to six months of related experience and/or training.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Current Job Openings
at Greensboro-High Point Marriott Airport