Restaurant Server (PM)
Embassy Suites Phoenix Downtown North, Phoenix, AZ
Who this job will appeal to
A fun energetic team player looking for an opportunity to learn and grow!
What you will be doing
In this role, you will provide Excellent service to our guests by; responding to requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner. Demonstrating knowledge of menu and restaurant promotions and specials. Take guest food and/or beverage orders and input orders in the appropriate point-of-sale system. Retrieve and deliver food and beverage orders. Ensuring bar/serving stations are well-stocked at all times. Serving alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations. Performing other duties or projects, as needed.
Requirements include basic reading, writing and math skills with some laundry experience preferred. You may be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays. This job requires the ability to perform the following: regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently standing up and moving about the work area, frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility, frequently bending, stooping and kneeling, frequently working in areas of high temperatures around heavy equipment.
Education & Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
One to three months of related experience and/or training.
Our Associates Love
- Amazing opportunities for career advancement across HVMG
- Flexible full-time and part-time schedules
- Up to 40% earned wages paid BEFORE payday with PayActive
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Full Healthcare Benefits (including medical, dental, and vision coverage)
- 401k Retirement Plan with a guaranteed 4% match and no vesting
- Hotel and Food and Beverage Discounts and Perks