Embassy Suites Phoenix Downtown North, Phoenix, AZ
Who this job will appeal to
A fun energetic team player looking for an opportunity to learn and grow!
What you will be doing
In this role, you will support the hotel through cleaning and storing linens/uniforms in a timely, organized manner to ensure that the hotel's laundry and linen needs are met.
Requirements include basic reading, writing and math skills with some laundry experience preferred. You may be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays. This job requires the ability to perform the following: regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently standing up and moving about the work area, frequently standing up and moving about the facility, bending, stooping, kneeling and handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility.
Education & Experience
- Less than high school education; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Our Associates Love
- Amazing opportunities for career advancement across HVMG
- Flexible full-time and part-time schedules
- Up to 40% earned wages paid BEFORE payday with PayActive
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Full Healthcare Benefits (including medical, dental, and vision coverage)
- 401k Retirement Plan with a guaranteed 4% match and no vesting
- Hotel and Food and Beverage Discounts and Perks