Breakfast Attendant Part-Time
AC Hotel Durham, Durham, NC
Who this job will appeal to
A fun energetic team player looking for an opportunity to learn and grow!
Our Associates Love
- Amazing opportunities for career advancement across HVMG
- Flexible full-time and part-time schedules
- Up to 40% earned wages paid BEFORE payday with PayActive
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Full Healthcare Benefits (including medical, dental, and vision coverage)
- 401k Retirement Plan with a guaranteed 4% match and no vesting
- Hotel and Food and Beverage Discounts and Perks
What you will be doing
The Breakfast Hostess is responsible for set-up, restocking, take-down and sanitation of the breakfast area and kitchen. Greet guests and keep the breakfast buffet neat, clean and stocked. Provides assistance in food & beverage areas including busing, cleaning, and resetting tables. This position also performs general cleaning and maintenance of food and beverage prep areas and follows property control audit standards and cash handling procedures.
Requirements include basic reading, writing and math skills with some laundry experience preferred. You may be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays. This job requires the ability to perform the following: regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently standing up and moving about the work area, frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility, frequently bending, stooping and kneeling, frequently working in areas of high temperatures around heavy equipment.
Education & Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
One to three months of related experience and/or training.