Security Guard (Overnight)/Shuttle Driver
Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville, FL
Join our Fun and Energetic Team in Beautiful Jacksonville, FL!
Are you a team player looking for an opportunity to learn and grow? Look no further!
What You'll Do
At Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Airport, we prioritize the safety and satisfaction of our guests. As a valued member of our team, you'll play a crucial role in ensuring their stay is memorable and secure. Your responsibilities will include:
- Patrolling the hotel and property to identify and address any safety or security risks
- Responding to emergency situations and providing assistance when needed
- Promoting and maintaining safe work practices
- Conducting preliminary investigations into incidents
- Providing exceptional guest service by promptly addressing inquiries and resolving issues
Additionally, as a Shuttle Driver, you'll have the exciting opportunity to be the first and last point of contact for our guests during their travels. You'll be responsible for providing scheduled shuttle runs and ensuring our vehicles are well-maintained and reflect the high standards of our hotel.
- Must have a clean DMV driving record
- Must possess a restriction-free Class B Driver's License for commercial operation carrying passengers or be able to acquire one
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs and perform physical tasks as required
- Ability to work 3rd shift (11pm - 7am)
Why Our Associates Love Working With Us
- Amazing opportunities for career advancement
- Flexible full-time and part-time schedules
- Up to 40% earned wages paid BEFORE payday with PayActive
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Full Healthcare Benefits (including medical, dental, and vision coverage)
- 401k Retirement Plan with a guaranteed 4% match and no vesting
- Hotel and Food and Beverage Discounts and Perks
An Equal Opportunity Employer
At Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Airport, we value diversity and provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.