Housekeeping Room Attendant
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cathedral City Palm Springs, Cathedral City, CA
Mirror, Mirror on the wall.. Who's the cleanest of them all?
Who Will this Job Appeal To
If making a room shine from doorknob to desk drawer is your superpower, we’d love to hear from you.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Basic reading and writing.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends and holiday
- Regularly lift and/or move items weighing up to 50 pounds, frequently standing up and moving about the facility, bending, stooping, kneeling and handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility.
- A team player, hard worker, and detail oriented
- Passionate about cleanliness, enjoys physical work and has previous similar work experience.
- A high school diploma or GED would be a plus
Our Associates Love
- Amazing opportunities for career advancement across HVMG
- Flexible full-time and part-time schedules
- Up to 40% earned wages paid BEFORE payday with PayActive
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Full Healthcare Benefits (including medical, dental, and vision coverage)
- 401k Retirement Plan with a guaranteed 4% match and no vesting
- Hotel and Food and Beverage Discounts and Perks