DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chattanooga Downtown, Chattanooga, TN
Why you want to work with us
Excellence is the mindset of every individual working at HVMG. If you are hungry to continually learn and motivated to take ownership of your career, you will want to join HVMG, a growing property ownership and management company with opportunities for development and long-term growth potential for excellent talent. Be a part of the Sales team at DoubleTree Chattanooga Downtown, a highly respected leader in the hotel industry!
What you will be doing
The Sales Manager strategizes, generates and develops sales from assigned territory/segment(s) in accordance with hotel marketing/business plan to maximize revenue for the hotel. The primary focus of this role will be to grow group business, drive negotiated rates, and build lasting relationships with clients.
The ideal candidate for this position
An experienced Sales professional with outstanding communication and analytical skills with experience cultivating new business and lasting partnerships. If you are known to have the determination associated with an entrepreneurial spirit, then we invite you to your next career opportunity.
- Develop strategies and sales plans to activate, cultivate and maximize revenues from assigned territory and/or targeted segment(s).
- Implement, execute and modify sales plans and activities to meet/exceed revenue/market share goals in accordance to hotel marketing/business plan.
- Deploy and maintain a proactive solicitation and sales approach to achieve optimal results.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of hotel’s market, demand generators, and like cities.
- Manage assigned territory accounts relationships, partnerships and customer satisfaction.
- Develop group market including Business Transient, and assisting with local-regional corporate.
- Education: High school diploma required. College degree preferred.
- Experience: 2-5 years progressive hotel sales experience.
- Hilton experience a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of the meeting industry. Market or like market experience preferred.
- Thorough understanding of the sales process with a proven record of accomplishment researching, identifying and cultivating relationships with prospects and accounts from assigned territory and/or segments.
- Proven track-record meeting/exceeding revenue goals from assigned territory and/or segment(s).
- Proven presentation, selling and negotiating skills.
- Understanding of hotel contract language with the ability to negotiate more complex terms. Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision and more)
- Life Insurance / Long Term Disability / Short Term Disability
- Paid Sick/Personal days/Vacation days/Holidays
- Company Travel Discounts