Hospitality Ventures Management Group, Atlanta, GA
Who this job will appeal to..
You will enjoy working in a small team, hands on and dedicated to producing excellent, detailed work. You will understand the value in recruiting, hiring and training excellent talent.
What you will be doing
You will support the General Manager and all Department heads in providing Human Resources support to the hotel.
- Coordinate the recruitment, hiring, and onboarding process for all Associates.
- Facilitate the administration of brand/management Company training, Associate Recognition Programs, Safety Activities, and Workers' Compensation Case Management.
- Coordinate Open Enrollment and communication/adherence to processes surrounding Associate Benefits.
- Partner with HVMG Corporate HR Team on HR Initiatives such as (but not limited to): Employee Relations, Benefits, Training, and Recruitment.
- Competently utilize all systems and tools to manage core functions for the role e.g. HRIS, Time and Attendance.
- Maintain payroll process from time and attendance audits to payroll submission across all 3 properties.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations; recommended best practices.
Requirements for the Position...
- 4 + of progressive experience in Human Resources.
- Four-year or University Program Certificate; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SHRM-CP or equivalent, preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, specifically Outlook. Excel, and Power Point.
- Able to work independently using good judgment and part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain exceptional degree of discretion regarding confidential information.
Our Associates Love
- Amazing opportunities for career advancement across HVMG
- Flexible full-time and part-time schedules
- Up to 40% earned wages paid BEFORE payday with PayActive
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Full Healthcare Benefits (including medical, dental, and vision coverage)
- 401k Retirement Plan with a guaranteed 4% match and no vesting
- Hotel and Food and Beverage Discounts and Perks