Housekeeping Room Attendant
Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville, FL
EXCELLENT opportunity to join our team and THRIVE!
Who Will this Job Appeal To
If making a room shine from doorknob to desk drawer is your superpower, we’d love to hear from you.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability / Life Insurance
- 401k - Company Match %
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Sick Days
- Company Travel Discounts
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing.
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
- Basic reading and writing.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends and holiday.
- Regularly lift and/or move items weighing up to 50 pounds, frequently standing up and moving about the facility, bending, stooping, kneeling and handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility.
- A team player, hard worker, and detail oriented
- Passionate about cleanliness, enjoys physical work and has previous similar work experience.
- A high school diploma or GED would be a plus