Task Force Controller
Hospitality Ventures Management Group, Atlanta, GA
Who this job will appeal to
A Hospitality Controller who is looking to guide our people and is seeking to join a company that LOVES their associates!
What you will be doing
In this role, you will be providing accounting expertise and additional support to our hotels effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Other responsibilities will include:
- Lead Trainer for General Managers and team members on Accounting policies, procedures, and systems at both new and existing select-service hotels.
- Conduct quarterly financial reviews with General Managers.
- Perform field audits on a regular basis to track SOP Compliance.
- Identify additional required financial policies and procedures for the field.
- Work with on-boarding and off-boarding teams for smooth transitions.
- Participate in budget process for select-service hotels.
- This position will require Travel.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree form a four-year college or university with a degree in business required, preferably finance or accounting.
- Hospitality Industry Experience, Required.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability / Life Insurance
- 401k - 4% Match
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Sick Days
- Company Travel Discounts