Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa, Pompano Beach, FL
We are seeking energetic, highly motivated and friendly people to take EXCELLENT care of our guests! Are you excited about working in hospitality? Do you desire to develop the skills and the knowledge to grow within a company for advancement? $100 BONUS after 1st WEEK & $100 retention bonuses at 30
Who this job will appeal to
If making a room shine from doorknob to desk drawer is your superpower, we’d love to hear from you.
- Dusts and polishes metalwork.
- Collects soiled linen for laundering
- Received linen supplies from floor shoots.
- Maintains housekeeping carts.
- Removes trash collected by room attendants
- Basic reading and writing.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends and holiday
- Regularly lift and/or move items weighing up to 50 pounds, frequently standing up and moving about the facility, bending, stooping, kneeling and handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility.
- A team player, hard worker, and detail oriented
- Passionate about cleanliness, enjoys physical work and has previous similar work experience.
- A high school diploma or GED would be a plus.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability / Life Insurance
- 401k - 4% Match
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Sick Days
- Company Travel Discounts