Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale Plantation, Plantation, FL
Who this job will appeal to
Are you someone who is committed to excellent service and a strong focus on guest satisfaction?
Someone with high energy and absolutely LOVES their community! Are you seeking an opportunity to use your exceptional sales skills and join a company that LOVES their associates?
What you will be doing
As a Sales Manager, you will be an integral part of our team, responsible for driving revenue growth and attracting new business opportunities. This role offers a unique chance to contribute to the success of our hotel while showcasing your sales and hospitality expertise.
Other Responsibilities Includes:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to achieve revenue targets for rooms, event spaces, and other hotel services.
- Identify and engage with corporate clients, event planners, travel agencies, and other potential partners to increase business opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients and cultivate new business relationships to expand the hotel's customer base.
- Conduct site tours and presentations to showcase the hotel's facilities and services to potential clients.
- Collaborate closely with the events team to ensure seamless planning and execution of meetings, conferences, weddings, and other events.
- Analyze market trends, competitor activities, and customer feedback to adapt sales strategies and offerings.
- Prepare and present regular sales reports, forecasts, and performance analysis to senior management.
- Participate in industry events, trade shows, and networking activities to promote the hotel and enhance its visibility.
Requirements include basic reading, writing and math skills. May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays. This job requires ability to perform the following: regularly required to talk, hear and interact with guests, stand and use hands to type, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. Occasionally required to walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and stand for long periods of time.
Education & Experience
- Proven track record of at least 4 years in sales, preferably within the hospitality industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish rapport and communicate effectively with a diverse clientele.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, and closing skills.
- Familiarity with hotel booking systems, CRM software, and sales analytics tools.
- A passion for the hospitality industry and a customer-centric approach.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability / Life Insurance
- 401k - 4% Match
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Sick Days
- Company Travel Discounts