DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Lexington, Lexington, KY
“Looking for experienced Night Auditor to join our Exceptional Front Office team!
Who this job will appeal to
A team player seeking the opportunity to make a difference and provide Excellent service to our overnight guests!
- Check in guests, answer phones and take reservations
- Balance and audit for accuracy room revenue, food and beverage revenue, cashier’s reports, and guest and house accounts and telephone and movie revenue;
- Assisting the preparation of all reports relevant to daily revenues
- Complete and transmit daily management and accounting reports and supporting documents.
- Act as hotel system liaison during night hours and perform all Guest Service Representative functions as required
- Maintains all public restroom and public areas of the hotel
- Responds to requests for items to be delivered (i.e. rollaway beds, refrigerators etc.) and may perform turndown service.
- Cleans back-of-the-house areas as well as providing items or assistance to the hotel
- Consistently monitors public areas to ensure a high standard of cleanliness
- Performs additional cleaning projects as directed by the Supervisor
- Perform all duties in accordance with brand standards and with emphasis on meeting or exceeding guest expectations.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor
Job Knowledge/Skills and Abilities
- Elite customer service attitude and phone etiquette
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous hotel night audit experience a MUST
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Occasionally required to walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. Frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
- Ability to work 5 consecutive days (11pm- 7am)
- One to three months working with Hilton OnQ systems; strongly preferred
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability / Life Insurance
- 401k - 4% Match
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Sick Days
- Company Travel Discounts