Housekeeping Room Attendant
Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District, Savannah, GA
Mirror, Mirror on the wall.. Who's the cleanest of them all?
Who Will this Job Appeal To
If making a room shine from the doorknob to the desk drawer is your superpower, we’d love to hear from you.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability / Life Insurance
- 401k - Company Match %
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Sick Days
- Company Travel Discounts
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors of any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace them when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Basic reading and writing.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends and holiday
- Regularly lift and/or move items weighing up to 50 pounds, frequently standing up and moving about the facility, bending, stooping, kneeling and handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility.
- A team player, hard worker, and detail-oriented
- Passionate about cleanliness enjoys physical work and has previous similar work experience.
- A high school diploma or GED would be a plus
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Current Job Openings
at Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District
Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District
520 West Bryan Street
Savannah, GA 31401
Savannah, GA 31401
Telephone (912) 790-1000