DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Nashville Airport, Nashville, TN
Current opportunity for you and your amazing technical skills to join an innovative and Excellent team!
Who this job will appeal to
Someone who is curious to know how things work and LOVES to keep them working! Someone who has mechanical proficiency and eager to continue learning. The hotel would love to hear from you if you have past experience working in landscaping, construction, HVAC, plumbing, electrical or any combination of these.
- Maintenance of the interior and exterior of the hotel
- Responding to guests maintenance requests courteously, promptly, and resolving matters to the guest’s satisfaction
- Performs daily walk-thru of the hotel grounds and identifies, reports as well as addresses areas with immediate grounds keeping needs
- Continually monitors all work areas for safety and sanitation
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, and HVAC systems
- Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment.
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed
- Basic reading, writing and math skills.
- General handyman knowledge; carpentry/drywall repairs/painting and mechanical lock systems
- General knowledge of pools and/or CPO certification
- Ability to work daytime/ some evenings and the occasional weekend
- Ability to perform the following: regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently standing up and moving about the work area, frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility, frequently bending, stooping and kneeling, frequently working in areas of high temperatures around heavy equipment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Organization and excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work as part of a team to achieve the common goals of the property
- Two to three years related experience and/or training; preferred within the hospitality industry.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability / Life Insurance
- 401k - 4% Match
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Sick Days
- Hilton Discounts- travel with room rates as low as $35!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Current Job Openings
at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Nashville Airport
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Nashville Airport
2424 Atrium Way
Nashville, TN 37214-5103
Nashville, TN 37214-5103
Telephone (615) 889-8889