Front Desk Agent
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Lexington, Lexington, KY
Excellent opportunity to "WOW" guests!
Who this job will appeal to
A team player with a great smile who absolutely LOVES people!
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform guests about payment methods and verify credit card data
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
Job Knowledge/Skills & Abilities
- Elite customer service attitude and phone etiquette
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience; hotel preferred, but not required
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Occasionally required to walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. Frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
- Has open/flexible availability; AM and or PM shifts on any day of the week, including weekends.
- Must have one to three months working with Hilton OnQ systems
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability / Life Insurance
- 401k - 4% Match
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Sick Days
- Company Travel Discounts
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Current Job Openings
at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Lexington
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Lexington
2601 Richmond Road
Lexington, KY 40509
Lexington, KY 40509
Telephone (859) 268-0060