Sales Manager Remote
Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs, Steamboat Springs, CO
Who this job will appeal to
Someone with high energy who absolutely LOVES their community! Seeking an opportunity to use their exceptional sales skills and join a company that LOVES their associates!
What you will be doing
In this role, you will be responsible for soliciting and responding to new and existing business to book group rooms, purchase food & beverage, rent meeting space and other services from the hotel. Represents the hotel with customers by telephone or in-person to solicit and close group and local catering business. Manages customer relationship by responding to inquiries, meeting with and entertaining clients, conducting property tours, promoting facilities and services, drafting contracts.
Requirements include basic reading, writing and math skills. May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays. This job requires ability to perform the following: regularly required to talk , hear and interact with guests, stand and use hands to type, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. Occasionally required to walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and stand for long periods of time.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two to four years of hotel sales experience or employment in a related position or field.
- IHG brand experience a plus.
- Destination/Ski experience a plus.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability / Life Insurance
- 401k - 4% Match
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Sick Days
- Company Travel Discounts
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Current Job Openings
at Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs
Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487