Restaurant Server Part-time
Fiddletree Restaurant, Lexington, KY
We are seeking energetic, highly motivated and friendly people to take EXCELLENT care of our guests! Are you excited about working in hospitality?
- Flexible Scheduling
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Company Travel Discounts
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Demonstrating knowledge of menu and restaurant promotions and specials
- Present restaurant menus and assist guests select food/beverages
- Take guest food and/or beverage orders and input orders in appropriate point-of-sale system
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Ensuring bar/serving stations are well-stocked at all times
- Performing other duties or projects, as needed.
Job Knowledge/Skills and Abilities
- Hands-on experience in cashier duties
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three months related experience and/or training.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Occasionally required to walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. Frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
- Schedules can vary - open availability 2-4 nights a week including weekends after 4pm is highly desired