Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Midway, Addison, TX
Who this job will appeal to
Someone with high energy and absolutely LOVES their community! Seeking an opportunity to use their exceptional sales and looking to join a company that LOVES their associates!
What you will be doing
In this role, you will be responsible for soliciting and responding to new and existing business to book group rooms, purchase food & beverage, rent meeting space and other services for a select service hotel operating under a major brand. Represents the hotel with customers by telephone or in-person to solicit and close group and local catering business. Manages customer relationship by responding to inquiries, meeting with and entertaining clients, conducting property tours, promoting facilities and services, drafting contracts. Provides direction and supervision of meeting and/or catering logistics to catering staff.
Requirements include basic reading, writing and math skills. May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays. This job requires ability to perform the following: regularly required to talk , hear and interact with guests, stand and use hands to type, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. Occasionally required to walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and stand for long periods of time.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two to four years of hotel sales experience or employment in a related position or field.
- Marriott experience is a plus.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability / Life Insurance
- 401k - 4% Match
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Sick Days
- Company Travel Discounts