Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa, Pompano Beach, FL
We are searching for an Accounting Manager professional to join the team. You will be hands on, able to work collaboratively with team and highly competent in all areas of the job requirements!
Who this job will appeal to..
You will enjoy working in a small team, hands on and dedicated to producing excellent, detailed work.
What you will be doing
You will support the Director of Finance and all Department heads with accurate, timely, and relevant financial data which will increase the management effectiveness for each department.
- Responsible for batching invoices in the MIS system within 48 hours from time of receipt.
- Sends required reporting to corporate office in accordance with schedule.
- Invoices batched and sent to Home Office every Tuesday and Friday.
- Maintains an organized filing system for any Direct Bill accounts.
- Prepares financial analysis of operations through the HVMG MIS System.
- Maintains files of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll and accounts receivable documentation.
- Handles workers compensations and liabilities claims, maintains files with accurate updates as required.
- Advises management in regards to insurance claims, workers compensation claims, and insurance coverage updates for protection against property losses and potential liabilities.
- Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Responds to vendor and partner requests in a timely manner.
What's Required to be Considered
- 4 + of progressive experience in hotel Accounting & Human Resources.
- Four-year or University Program Certificate; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, specifically Outlook. Excel, and Power Point.
- Able to work independently using good judgment and part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain exceptional degree of discretion regarding confidential information.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision and more)
- Vacations/Sick/Personal Days
- Hotel and F&B Discounts
- Career Development/Training Opportunities/Growth
An Equal Opportunity Employer - We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Current Job Openings
at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa
- Accounting Manager
- Catering Sales Manager
- Director of Food & Beverage
- Dishwasher / Steward (AM)
- Dishwasher / Steward (PM)
- Food & Beverage Outlet Supervisor
- Front Desk / PBX Operator / At Your Service (PM)
- Housekeeping Room Attendant
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- In-Room Dining Server
- Line / Prep Cook
- Maintenance Engineer (PM)
- Pool Attendant
- Public Area Attendant
- Sales Coordinator
- Sales Manager
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa
1200 North Ocean Boulevard
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Telephone (954) 782-0100