Busser/ Room Service Attendant Part-time
Greensboro-High Point Marriott Airport, Greensboro, NC
We are seeking someone with excellent personality to provide food to the guests in an efficient, courteous and accurate manner. All functions are carried out to maintain an environment of teamwork.
Who this job will appeal to
To provide food to the guests in an efficient, courteous and accurate manner. All functions are carried out to maintain an environment of teamwork.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Company Travel Discounts
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability / Life Insurance
- 401k - 4% Match
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Sick Days
What you will be doing
- Delivery of food to the guests ensuring that it is delivered promptly and of the proper temperature.
- Clean and set tables to restaurant standards.
- Deposit dishes appropriately in the dish room or specified area.
- Stock bussing stations.
- Clean stations, including sweeping the floor using the tools provided.
- Emptying all trash containers regularly.
- Perform buffet set‑up and refill if needed.
- Assist other restaurant personnel with tasks when necessary.
The ideal candidate for this position
- Less than high school education; or one to three months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10‑25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.