Restaurant Greeter Part-time
Butcher & Bull, Winston Salem, NC
Great Hotel Discounts, Paid Training, Development opportunities, and Flexible Scheduling
Who this job will appeal to
A fun energetic team player looking for an opportunity to learn and grow!
What you will be doing
- Host/Hostess will help create a positive guest interaction by enthusiastically greeting guests as they enter a restaurant with a warm and inviting smile Host/Hostess may take guest reservations or puts them on a waiting list, gives guests menus and shows them to their seat.
- They may also handle phone calls and customer queries about the restaurant and menu, and assist various restaurant staff when necessary.
- Hotel Travel Discounts
- Paid Training
- Development Opportunities
- Flexible Schedule
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One to three months of related experience and/or training.