Butcher & Bull, Winston Salem, NC
Who this job will appeal to
A fun energetic team player looking for an opportunity to learn and grow!
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability / Life Insurance
- 401k - 4% Match
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Sick Days
- Company Travel Discounts
What you will be doing
- You will bring designated culinary dishes to life by carefully and safely preparing food according to the direction and as ordered by the server.
- You will help to maintain a safe a welcoming kitchen environment through performing general cleaning and maintenance of food and beverage prep areas.
- Ensure food safety by dating and rotating food containers, safely storing perishables, and maintaining a sanitary work environment.
- Check pars for shift use, ensure that correct amounts are pulled for prep, and note items that need replenishment.
- Requirements include basic reading, writing, and math skills with some kitchen experience preferred.
- You may be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- This job requires the ability to perform the following: regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently standing up and moving about the work area, frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility, frequently bending, stooping and kneeling, frequently working in areas of high temperatures around heavy equipment.
Education & Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
One to three months related experience and/or training.