Junior Housekeeping Room Attendant
The Elwood Hotel, Lexington, KY
Mirror, Mirror on the wall.. Who's the cleanest of them all?
Who Will this Job Appeal To
If making a room shine from doorknob to desk drawer is your superpower, we’d love to hear from you.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Basic reading and writing.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends and holiday
- Regularly lift and/or move items weighing up to 50 pounds, frequently standing up and moving about the facility, bending, stooping, kneeling and handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility.
- A team player, hard worker, and detail oriented
- Passionate about cleanliness, enjoys physical work and has previous similar work experience.
- A high school diploma or GED would be a plus
- Hotel housekeeping experience is not required
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability / Life Insurance
- 401k - Company Match %
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Sick Days
- Company Travel Discounts