Housekeeping Room Attendant
Courtyard Edison Woodbridge, Edison, NJ
We are seeking energetic, highly motivated and friendly people to take EXCELLENT care of our guests!
Who Will this Job Appeal To
Seeking an individual who loves a clean environment and creating an Excellent guest experience!
What you will be doing
- Ensure our guest have an excellent stay in our hotel
- Cleaning and servicing assigned rooms or areas according to established standards.
- Making beds, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, removing trash, replenishing supplies, performing quality checks and more.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Regularly lift and/or move items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Frequently standing up and moving about the facility, bending, stooping, kneeling and handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility.
Education & Experience:
- Hospitality industry experience is preferred but not required
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability / Life Insurance
- 401k - 4% Match
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Sick Days
- Company Travel Discounts