Housekeeping Room Attendant
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa I-44, Tulsa, OK
What you will be doing
The responsibilities and job duties of a Room Attendant at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44 include, but are not limited to:
- Sorts, counts, folds, marks, or carries linens. Makes beds.
- Replenishes supplies such as drinking glasses and writing supplies.
- Cleans corridors and stairways.
- Sweeps and scrubs bathroom floors.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Dusts furniture. Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork. Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies. Replaces light bulbs.
- Scrubs bathroom vanity, toilet, mirrors, walls and bathroom fan.
- Completes a quality check on the television, telephone, AC, and smoke detectors.
- Removes any items left behind from room and takes to lost and found with proper documentation filled out.
- Reports any maintenance related problems to the maintenance department through the proper communication channels.
- Responsibility assumed for careful use of supplies issued for performance of cleaning and maintenance duties.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee frequently is required to walk, climb or balance, and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability / Life Insurance
- 401k - 4% Match
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Sick Days
- Company Travel Discounts