Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Galleria, Atlanta, GA
Who this job will appeal to
Someone with high energy and absolutely LOVES to meet with clients! Someone who is seeking an opportunity to use their exceptional sales skills and looking to join a company that LOVES their associates!
What you will be doing
In this role, you will be responsible for soliciting new and existing group business as well as their meetings business. You will represent the hotel with customers by telephone or in-person to solicit and close group and local catering business. Manages customer relationship by responding to inquiries, meeting with and entertaining clients, conducting property tours, promoting facilities and services, drafting contracts. Provides direction and supervision of meeting and/or catering logistics to catering staff.
Requirements include basic reading, writing and math skills. May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays. This job requires ability to perform the following: regularly required to talk, hear and interact with guests, stand and use hands to, type,handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. Occasionally required to walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and stand for long periods of time.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two to four years of hotel sales experience or employment in a related position or field.
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability / Life Insurance
- 401k - including company Match
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Sick Days
- Company Travel Discounts