Inventory Management Specialist
Hospitality Ventures Management Group, Atlanta, GA
The Inventory Management Specialist coordinates rates and inventory processes and procedures to a portfolio of 10-12 Full Service Hotels. The priorities for this position are to maximize each hotel's room revenue and RevPAR index potential. Then Inventory Management Specialist will maintain inventory controls, develop monitor and adjust pricing strategies, analyze demand factors, conduct competitive rate analysis.
What you will be doing (other duties may be assigned):
- Manage Group and Transient Inventory through various hotel systems.
- Provide Review of STAR reports, Monthly Performance and Market Conditions
- Create, update and share reporting on a daily / weekly / monthly / ad hoc basis to all relevant parties
- Implement and Review Selling/Pricing Strategies and Internet availability.
- Ensure group inventory cut-off dates are managed in line with contracts and according to demand.
- Facilitate Group Scrub Meeting.
- Implement all blackout dates and review frequently to determine if adjustments are needed.
- Review Sellout Efficiency to maximize sell out through overbooks and selling patterns.
- Provide Property Status reports.
- Ensure integrity of the content through online distribution channels and OTAs.
- Regularly review selling strategy for the next 90 days and adjust and monitor the overbook strategy for hotel.
- Review the competitive pricing, adjust pricing of the hotels and review parity with all booking channels.
- Review of the inventory roll-in, review the 365 day selling strategies of the hotel
- Review all related reports and provide recommendations and feedback.
- Maintain historical data on events and performance of any promotions.
- Maintain rate parity with third party sites through extranet sites.
- Enroll in brand promotions and ensure proper set-up and availability.
- Build packages and promotions for the hotels.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Will have Excellent Communication Skills
- Will have Excellent Organization and Planning Skills.
- Self Motivated with a commitment and career-orientation.
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure
- Warm Personality and Team Sprit
Required Experience and/or Education for the Role:
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university, a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- 2-4 Years of Successful Revenue Management or Front Office Leadership, Required.
- Marriott OneYield or Hilton GRO Experience, Required.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word Skills, Required.
- IHG or Hyatt Experience, Preferred.