Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, Norcross, GA
Why you want to work with us
Excellence is the mindset of every individual working at HVMG. If you are hungry to continually learn and motivated to take ownership of your career, you will want to join HVMG, a growing property ownership and management company with opportunities for development and long-term growth potential for excellent talent. Be a part of the Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, respected leaders in the hotel industry!
What you will be doing
The Sr. Sales Manager strategizes, generates and develops sales from a variety of territory/segment(s) in accordance with hotel marketing/business plan to maximize revenue(s) for the hotel. Primary responsibility will focus on generating sales in this unique pandemic-environment.
The ideal candidate for this position..
An experienced Sales professional with outstanding communication and analytical skills with experience cultivating new business and lasting partnerships. If you are known to have the determination associated with an entrepreneurial spirit, then we invite you to your next career opportunity.
- Develop strategies and sales plans to activate, cultivate and maximize revenues from a variety of territories and/or targeted segment(s).
- Implement, execute and modify sales plans and activities to meet/exceed revenue/market share goals in accordance to hotel marketing/business plan.
- Deploy and maintain a proactive solicitation and sales approach to achieve optimal results.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of hotel’s market, demand generators, and like cities.
- Manage a variety territory accounts relationships, partnerships and customer satisfaction.
- Develop group markets include S.M.E.R.F., Group Tour, Business Transient, In-House catering, meeting and assisting with local-regional corporate.
- High school diploma, Required.
- College Degree, Preferred.
- 2 (Two) - 5 (Five) Years of Progressive Sales Leadership Experience in the Hotel Industry, Required.
- Marriott Experience, Required.
- B/T Experience, Highly Preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of the meeting industry. Market or like market experience preferred.
- Thorough understanding of the sales process with a proven record of accomplishment researching, identifying and cultivating relationships with prospects and accounts from a variety of territories and/or targeted segment(s).
- Proven track-record meeting/exceeding revenue goals from a variety of territories and/or targeted segment(s).
- Proven presentation, selling and negotiating skills.
- Understanding of hotel contract language with the ability to negotiate more complex terms. Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision and more)
- Life Insurance / Long Term Disability / Short Term Disability
- Paid Sick/Personal days/Vacation days/Holidays
- Company Travel Discounts
An Equal Opportunity Employer - We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Compensation: Highly competitive salary and Excellent bonus plan!