Lead Line Cook (PM)
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Center, Atlanta, GA
Prepare, cook and present a variety of hot and cold food items such as meats, vegetables, potatoes, bread products and other dishes in accordance with established standards for quality, taste and presentation. Responsible for all daily operations of the kitchen, as well as providing direction for kitchen staff.
- Ensure organization of storerooms and proper labeling of all storage areas as needed.
- Place food and supply orders as directed.
- Maintain security systems for all storage areas.
- Oversee maintenance and sanitation of kitchen areas including, placing calls and following up on all repairs, and maintaining sanitary work conditions in all storage and prep food areas.
- Receive products and verifies invoice pricing, quantity and that the product meets company's specifications.
- Maintain daily kitchen inventories or all product and related paperwork.
- Must obtain and maintain current SERVSafe and Foodservice Management Profession (FMP) certifications.
- One year experience in a similar job of scope and responsibility in hospitality industry
- Two years or more supervisory experience
- Ability to perform in both increased and decreased temperatures.
- Ability to properly read scales, make accurate measurements, and temperature readings.
- Good mobility is necessary Standing, bending, reaching and light lifting (5-50 lbs).
- Ability to demonstrate proper use of kitchen equipment.
- Ability to demonstrate and communicate basic food safety knowledge.
- High School degree or equivalent
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employer Matching 401(k)
- Free Parking
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Current Job Openings
at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Center