Greensboro-High Point Marriott Airport, Greensboro, NC
“ What makes a workplace feel like home? It’s a place that brings out your best, every day. Because it makes you want to be better, every day. It’s a place where your strengths are appreciated; where people welcome you as you are. And applaud you for where you’re going.”
Mixes and serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to patrons of bar by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (include the following. Other duties may be assigned.)
- Acknowledges customer within 30 second of arrival.
- Takes orders from customers or Bar Waiter/Waitress within 3 minutes of arrival.
- Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Serves wine and draught or bottled beer.
- Collects money for drinks served. All transactions rung up immediately
- Orders or requisitions liquors and supplies.
- Arranges bottles and glasses to make attractive display.
- Slices and pits fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Prepares appetizers such as pickles, cheese, and cold meats.
- Assist in the restocking of the Happy Hour buffet when time allows.
- Replenishes bar snacks such as chips, pretzels, and nuts.
- Keeps bar clear and clean at all times.
- Suggestively sells the Lounge Food Menu at all times.
- Must be knowledgeable of all in-house services as well as local informationand be able to assist customers when questioned.
- When approached by a customer with a problem, associate will empower himself/herself to assist the customer at all times.
- Associate will make every effort to obtain customers name and use it when addressing customer.
- Proper uniform must be worn at all times (to include nametag).
- Requests identification from customers when legal age is questioned.