Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Galleria, Atlanta, GA
Looking for an skilled Housekeeping Supervisor/Inspector to lead a EXCELLENT team!!!
Supervises the performance of room attendants and general cleaning and take appropriate action to correct deficient conditions, behavior, and work practices.
What You Will Be Doing
- Inspect guest rooms, guest areas, employees areas and assess compliance with all established standards as they relate to cleanliness, maintenance , safety and security.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Write routine reports and correspondence. Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Assist Executive Housekeeper with the scheduling of staff according to labor standards and forecasted occupancy.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical equipment.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience.
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision and more)
- Vacations/Sick/Personal Days
- 401(k) - Employer Match
- Hotel and F&B Discounts
- Career Development/Training Opportunities/Growth