Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach, FL
Who this job will appeal to
A Leader with and passion for Guests and look opportunity to learn and grow!
What you will be doing
- Create a warm and welcoming atmosphere of for guests
- Facilitate a team environment to ensure optimum guest service
- Responsible for food and beverage financial results and profitability to include; meeting budgetary goals, establishing and ensuring quality standards are met and maintained
- Supervisory duties include training employees, scheduling, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; planning, assigning, directing work, and addressing complaints
Requirements include basic reading, writing and Food & Beverage experience preferred. You may be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays. This job requires ability to perform the following:regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently standing up and moving about the work area, frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility, frequently bending, stooping and kneeling, frequently working in areas of high temperatures around heavy equipment.
Education & Experience
Associates Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Two to three years related experience and/or training.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability / Life Insurance
- 401k - 4% Match
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Sick Days
- Company Travel Discounts