Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport, Indianapolis, IN
- Cleans rooms by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (include the following. Other duties may be assigned.)
- Service rooms to Marriott standards and guest satisfaction
- Acknowledgement and a pleasant greeting given to each and every guest.
- Thorough knowledge of all in house product along with local area information to assist customer when needed.
- Proper organizational skills displayed when stocking cart and timeliness of cart stocking after completing rooms.
- Guest name is used at all times upon entering an occupied room.
- Associate will assume the responsibility of maintaining the storerooms in a clean, neat, and organized state.
- Associate must display a team attitude and assist co-workers when the need arises.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee frequently is required to walk, climb or balance, and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Less than high school education; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Up to one month related experience or training.