Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Center, Atlanta, GA
We are seeking energetic, highly motivated and friendly people to take EXCELLENT care of our guests! Do you desire to develop the skills and the knowledge to grow within a company for advancement? Come and see why our guests and associates LOVE us!
What you will be doing
- Cleans hallways, lobbies, corridors, elevators, stairways.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors using brooms, mops and powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies using vacuum cleaner.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Washes walls, ceiling and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Stocks room attendant’s carts with linen and room supplies.
- Strip or remove dirty linen to laundry room.
- Responsibility assumed for careful use of supplies issued for performance of cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Proper uniform worn at all times.
- Acknowledgement and a pleasant greeting given to each and every guest.
- Thorough knowledge of all in house products along with local area information to assist customer when needed.
- Proper organizational skills displayed when stocking carts.
- Team effort displayed in keeping the commercial area clean and neat.
- Timely (within 10 minutes) response to customers’ needs for housekeeping supplies.
- Customer name used at all times upon entering an occupied room.
- Associate will empower himself/herself to accept any customer problem brought to their attention as their problem and do everything in their power to get the problem resolved.
- Associate will assist fellow associates in maintaining the storerooms in a clean, neat and organized state.
- Associate must display a team attitude and assist co-workers when the need arises
- Less than high school education; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Up to one month related experience or training. Technical Requirements:
- Must live in the local area or within commuting distance. Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to converse in Basic English.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- We provide a substance free environment. Substance testing is mandatory.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Must meet or exceed the team expectations.
- An energetic personality.
- Hotel and F&B Discounts
- Career Development/Training Opportunities/Growth