Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort, Scottsdale, AZ
Who this job will appeal to
Looking for a new opportunity in Scottsdale, AZ? This Executive Chef will have the opportunity to engage pallets from around the world at this unique Embassy Suites by Hilton resort.
The ideal candidate for this position
Skilled Executive Chef with multi-outlet experience with a desire to inspire his/her team to achieve excellence in Guest Service, Associates, and Product Quality.
What you will be doing
- Plans or participates in planning menus and utilization of food surpluses and leftovers, taking into account probable number of guests, marketing conditions, popularity of various dishes, and recency of menu.
- Estimated food consumption and purchases or requisitions foodstuffs and kitchen supplies.
- Reviews menus, analyzes recipes, determines food, labor, and overhead costs, and assigns prices to menu items.
- Directs food apportionment policy to control costs.
- Supervises cooking and other kitchen personnel and coordinates their assignments to ensure economical and timely food production.
- Devises special dishes and develops recipes.
- Familiarizes newly hired Cooks with practices of kitchen and verses training of Cook Apprentices.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- 2-Year Culinary Degree, Required.
- 2-5 Years experience in similar leadership role, Required.
- Multi-Unit Outlet experience, Required.
- Resort experience, Highly Preferred.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Life Insurance / Long Term Disability /Short Term Disability
- 401Kwith a match!
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Personal Days /Paid Holidays