Residence Inn by Marriott Waco (Marketplace), Waco, TX
Who this job will appeal to
An Excellent leader seeking the opportunity to show their skills and join a growing company that LOVES their associates!
What you will be doing
In this role, you will oversee the physical operations of the hotel, including maintenance and repair of interior and exterior of buildings. This will be accomplished by scheduling employees to ensure proper coverage and communicating and enforcing policies and procedures of the hotel. You will be responsible for training employees on current safety issues to ensure compliance with all federal state and local laws and safety regulations. Ensuring the execution and achievement of the hotel's preventive maintenance program goals.
Education & Experience Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent vocational training .
- Five years of experience in general building maintenance, construction and supervisory experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Opening of Hotel, Required.
- Brand Experience, Highly Preferred.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability / Life Insurance
- 401k - 4% Match
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Sick Days
- Company Travel Discounts