Human Resources Manager
AC Hotel Fort Lauderdale Beach, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Are you passionate about making an impact on the lives of others? Do you enjoy solving people-problems and developing a strong team? AC Hotel by Marriott in Ft. Lauderdale, FL seeks an HR Manager to join our growing team!
Who this job will appeal to
A Hospitality Human Resources Professional passionate about Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, and Talent Development. Someone who wants to be part of a team opening a new hotel in Fort Lauderdale Beach!
What you will be doing
- Coordinate the recruitment, hiring, and onboarding process for all Associates and Hotel Leadership.
- Coach Hotel Leadership team on progressive discipline practices and key employee relations matters.
- Facilitate the administration of brand/management company training, Associate Recognition Programs, Safety Activities, and Workers' Compensation Case Management.
- Coordinate Open Enrollment and communication/adherence to processes surrounding Associate Benefits.
- Partner with HVMG Corporate HR Team on HR Initiatives such as (but not limited to): Employee Relations, Benefits, and Recruitment.
What's Required to be Considered
- 2-4 years of progressive experience in Human Resources, Required.
- Hotel Opening Experience, Required.
- Four-year or University Program Certificate; or equivalent combination of education and experience, Required.
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP, Highly Preferred.
- Intermediate Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, specifically Outlook. Excel, and Power Point.
- Able to work Independently using good judgement and part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain exceptional degree of discretion regarding confidential information.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision and more)
- Vacations/Sick/Personal Days
- 401(k) - Employer Match
- Hotel and F&B Discounts
- Career Development/Training Opportunities/Growth