Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District, Savannah, GA
The ideal candidate for this position
Experienced Hotel Controller with an exceptional eye for detail. Proven ability to lead a team successfully and partner with all departments at the hotel!
Who you will be working with
This role supports the General Manager and all Department heads with accurate, timely, and relevant financial data which will increase the management effectiveness for each department.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for batching invoices in the MIS system within 48 hours from time of receipt.
- Sends required reporting to Corporate office in accordance with schedule.
- Assists with Human Resources functions, as required.
- Invoices batched and sent to Home Office every Tuesday and Friday.
- Maintains a organized filing system for any Direct Bill accounts.
- Prepares financial analysis of operations through the HVMG MIS System.
- Maintains files of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll and accounts receivable documentation.
- Handles workers compensations and liabilities claims, maintains files with accurate updates as required.
- Advises management in regards to insurance claims, workers compensation claims, and insurance coverage updates for protection against property losses and potential liabilities.
- Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Responds to vendor and partner requests in a timely manner.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Two or more years related experience, Required.
- IHG system experience (Opera or M3), Highly Preferred.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Insurance
- 401k with match (immediate vesting)
- Paid Vacation / 8 Paid Holidays / 4 Personal Leave Days
- Employer sponsored Life Insurance