Embassy Suites by Hilton Halcyon Village Alpharetta, Alpharetta, GA
Why You Want to Work for Us...
Hospitality Ventures Management Group (HVMG) is a growing property ownership and management company with opportunities for development and advancement for Excellent individuals based in Atlanta, GA.
Why you will enjoy this job
You will have the opportunity to use your excellent relationship building skills, being an active member of the local community and drive exceptional results!
Who Will this Job Appeal To?
- Ability to manage up, drive and lead a team.
- Local market knowledge experience preferred.
- Proven track record of revenue, market share and GSS improvements/results.(after opening)
- Individuals who enjoy working at a property that develops people for promotion.
- People who enjoy working at a property that takes an active role in the community.
- Someone who is creative while being profit driven.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
Is an individual with an established and consistent track record of high performance in all KPI. Able to drive Group and total Hotel Revenue, have proven experience programming and executing exceptional Guest Service, Food and Beverage and over-all Resort experiences for our guests.
They will thrive in an environment of autonomy where they will run the hotel as if it is their own business.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience in a Full Service environment, Required.
- Recent Hotel Opening Experience, Required
- Brand Experience, Highly Preferred.
- Must be able to lead Revenue and Sales disciplines - proven record driving market penetration.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Work with limited support.
- Proficient knowledge of computers in order to complete essential job functions successfully.
- Strong customer service orientation and skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Exceptional detail in follow-up.
- Excellent budgetary, projections, and cost control skills.
- Ability to produce consistent profits.
- Follow/enforce company policies and procedures.
- Resolve problems.
- Assume responsibility/accountability.
- Thorough understanding of HR requirements and regulatory agency requirements.
- Provide overall direction, coordination, and ongoing evaluation of operations.
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action.
- Forecasting skills.
- Solid skills selling and negotiating programs/projects.
- Consistently call on new customers and develop new business.
- Involved with local community to develop business.
- Juggle and balance needs of company and owner.
- BA/BS 4-5 year degree or foreign equivalency.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Life Insurance / Long Term Disability /Short Term Disability
- 401Kwith a match!
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Personal Days /Paid Holidays