Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville, Nashville, TN
Why You Want to Work for Us...
HVMG is a growing property ownership and management company with opportunities for development and advancement for Excellent individuals.
Who Will this Job Appeal To?
- Enjoys project management and has the ability to manage all stake holders expectations through pre-opeing and opening and operations.
- Enjoys sourcing, recruiting and hiring a high performing team to deliver results.
- Local market knowledge experience preferred.
- Proven track record of revenue, market share and guest service results.
- People who enjoy working at a property that takes an active role in the community.
- Someone who is creative while being profit driven.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
The ideal candidate is an individual with proven experience opening a 400 plus room hotel, full-service Hilton. You will have proven experience and a consistent track record of high performance in all KPI. You will be able to achieve Group and total Hotel Revenue targets, a track record of success programming and executing exceptional Guest Service, Food and Beverage and over-all hotel experiences for our guests.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Requires a minimum of 5-10 year(s) of leadership experience in a Full Service Hilton environment. (Hilton or Embassy Suites).
- Recent GM opening experience 400+ rooms.
- Recent market experience; local and or convention market.
Experience working with Institutional ownership.
- Exceptional strength in leadership/team building.
- Ability to manage change effectively.
- Provide leadership to position the property to achieve the mission.
- Provide leadership to the departments to achieve their goals and objectives.
- Communicate the goals and objectives and inspire associates to achieve those goals.
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to sell concepts and ideas to management, peers, and associates.
- Maintain a good working relationship with guests, groups, and personnel from other departments.
- Demonstrate team building experience and lead by example.
- Participative management style.
- Proven successful leadership experience.
- Abilities to inspire, train, and develop people for promotion.
- Experience training associates.
- Instill a guest service attitude in all associates with a mind-set of "excellence".
- Coach associates how to resolve and de-escalate conflicts.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Work autonomously.
- Proficient knowledge of computers in order to complete essential job functions successfully.
- Strong customer service orientation and skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Exceptional detail in follow-up.
- Excellent budgetary, projections, and cost control skills.
- Ability to produce consistent profits.
- Understand, lead and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Resolve problems.
- Assume responsibility/accountability.
- Thorough understanding of HR requirements and regulatory requirements.
- Provide overall direction, coordination, and ongoing evaluation of operations.
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action.
- Forecasting skills.
- Solid skills selling and negotiating programs/projects.
- Cultivate business relationships, both current and new.
- Involved with local community to develop business and grow awareness.
- Manage and prioritize needs of all partners, guests, associates and partners (owners/managers).
- BA/BS 4-5 year degree or foreign equivalency.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Life Insurance / Long Term Disability /Short Term Disability
- 401Kwith a match!
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Personal Days /Paid Holidays