Experienced Line Cooks
Plunge Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Experienced Line Cook
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and reliable line cook that seeks to grow and learn in our Food & Beverage outlets at Plunge Beach Resort. You will be trained on dishes, prep and different stations on the line to help you grow as a cook in a professional kitchen.
As a line cook in Plunge Beach Resort's kitchens, you will are expected to have knowledge of the foods, ingredients and techniques of the dishes you are preparing as instructed by the Sous Chef. You must have the ability to follow recipes to the letter to create CONSISTENCY & EXCELLENCE in product. You must have the ability to work stations on the line as well prep according to Prep & Par lists on a daily basis. You must be professional, have an EXCELLENT attitude, and work ethic.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Basic knowledge of F&B preparation, service standards, guest relations and restaurant etiquette
· Abide by company appearance standards and with the designated uniform
· Ability and dedication to exceed service standards and providing these services to the highest degree
· Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization
· Proficiency in oral and written communication skills in English
· Must be able to work variable shift, weekends, holidays, and special events as needed
· One year related experience and/or training.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an associate in this position may be asked to perform from time to time