Marriott Winston-Salem, Winston Salem, NC
As Lead Houseperson, you would be responsible for cleaning and maintaining designated areas of the hotel and responding to guest requests in the hotel continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What you will be doing
- Oversee as well as participate in the following duties:
- Assist Room Attendants stripping linen, deliver of linen to floors.
- Perform tasks including, but not limited to, dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, shampooing carpets, washing windows, cleaning/waxing floors, removing and disposing of trash.
- Use of commercial equipment for carpet care as well as floor care.
- Report maintenance deficiencies and items in need of repair, as needed
- Stock and maintain supply rooms, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks and special projects (for example: mattress flipping, furniture moves, etc.), as needed
- Deliver guest requests and assist in cleaning guest rooms, as needed
- Exposure to elements of cold, heat, vapor.
- Frequent pulling and lifting in excess of 50lbs, 85% work performed standing.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work AM/PM