Assistant Director of Engineering
Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort, Scottsdale, AZ
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the HVMG handbook.
- Participates fully in our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Accomplishes maintenance human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic plans and review; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems.
- Evaluates functionality and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by conferring with operating departments; identifying problems and requirements.
- Maintains function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
- Improves function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by studying performance results; identifying, recommending, and implementing changes, expansions, and additions.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Designs the organization for optimal customer service. Promotes excellence by providing superior service to each customer.
- Skilled at supervising work for a team of individuals with differing levels of skill to enable them to achieve performance and quality standards.
- Capable of staffing, structuring, and maintaining a productive team of highly skilled employees.
- Deep understanding of technology developed through real-world experience * Extensive technical leadership experience in multiple settings. Inspires technical people to achieve outstanding results.
- Expert at hands-on equipment maintenance.
- Expert at resolving electronics failures, using such tools as test clips for device packages along with grabbers, SMD tweezers, probes, and insertion/extraction tools.
- Ability to lift 75lbs.
- Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, stretch and twist.
Current Job Openings
at Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort