Plunge Beach Hotel, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Who this job will appeal to
- Smiling, Friendly and guest focused Servers who enjoy a fast paced environment ensuring guest satisfaction.
What you will be doing
Professional, service and hospitality driven servers need for all F&B outlets at Plunge Beach Hotel to include The Back Flip Beach Bar & Café, The Octopus Kitchen & Bar, and Private Events. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner shifts available.
In all F&B outlets, service staff is expected to greet and serve all guests in a courteous manner, displaying a helpful, caring attitude of EXCELLENCE. Product and Menu knowledge are imperative and expected from al service staff. You will also be expected to help generate new and return business from local customers as well as hotel guests, and guests from other hotels. Make customers feel at home and welcome and that they are in capable hands of a service, and hospitatlity professional.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of F&B preparation, service standards, guest relations and restaurant etiquette
- Abide by company appearance standards and with the designated uniform
- Ability and dedication to exceed service standards and providing these services the highest degree
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills in English
- Must be able to work variable shift, weekends, holidays, and special events as needed
- One year related experience and/or training.
Current Job Openings
at Plunge Beach Hotel