Marriott Winston-Salem, Winston Salem, NC
We are seeking energetic, highly motivated and friendly people to take EXCELLENT care of our guests! Are you excited about working in hospitality? Do you desire to develop the skills and the knowledge to grow within a company for advancement? Join the top rated executives of the Twin City Quarter
To assist in keeping the public areas of the hotel clean and up to standard.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :( include the following. Other duties may be assigned.)
- Clean public and employee restrooms and showers.
- Clean glass in public and employee areas.
- Clean floor surfaces in public or employee space using designated chemicals, supplies, and equipment.
- Dust surfaces in assigned area.
- Empty trash containers, ashtrays, and ash urns in public areas into proper containers.
- Inspect condition of furniture for tears, rips, and stains and report damages.
- Clean and maintain lights.
- Post caution signs to limit traffic when necessary.
- Contact other departments directly for urgent repairs.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or guest rooms.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries.
- Complete safety training and certifications; properly store flammable materials.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.