Engineering Maintenance Technician II
Hotel Indigo Denver Downtown, Denver, CO
Responsible for all aspects of the property operations department to include the proper operation, maintenance and repair of all heating, ventilation, refrigeration and mechanical equipment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Other duties may be assigned.)
Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment.
Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
Develop and implement a preventive maintenance program of all-building equipment and guestrooms, including the training of the property operations staff.
Knowledge on HVAC systems.
Requirements: Two + years of Maintenance experience preferred.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available after 60 days of employment
- We offer competitive wages
- Free RTD pass
- 401K matching
- Paid time off including holiday pay
- A free meal with every shift exceeding 5 hour shifts
- IHG brand hotel room discounts